Create. Explore. Discover.
Spending a day with the artist isn’t like the standard workshop. We’ll be exploring without an itinerary and adapting to conditions as we shoot. This workshop allows you a unique opportunity fo work with a photographer in the field and in locations beyond typical places.
For those feeling ambitious, join me for more than one day and really see Utah! There is a lifetime of landscapes to explore here and I can’t wait to show you.
- Please be prepared for hiking, nothing strenuous but we’re not staying on the road or trails the whole time. We’re exploring!
- You must be able to carry and transport all of your own photography gear. We’re able to help within reason. If you need assistance, please arrange this with us prior to booking.
- Elevation ranges from 11,000 -2,500 ft in Southern Utah and a wide range of weather conditions can exist during all seasons.
Personally, Southern Utah in Late Autumn or Early Spring is my favorite time of year. Conditions and weather vary with locations but generally it’s a great time to photograph. Or anytime:)
- All tours are fully prepaid at the time of booking.
- Cancellations 30 days or more from the tour date will receive a full refund.
- 29 days – 2 days prior: 75% will be refunded or you may reschedule based upon availability.
- Within 2 days: No refund offered, you may reschedule based upon availability.
- Please note “days” are full calendar days.