Bryce Canyon Photo Workshop - 1 Day
Our Bryce Canyon 1-Day Workshop is offered daily for all skill levels of photography. Learn as you explore Bryce Canyon and create images with professional instruction every step of the way.
Our 1-Day Workshop is always more than simply getting to the “right place at the right time”. We like to think of it as the best place at the appropriate time. Come join us and see what we mean and put it into practice.
- Minimal hiking is required for many great locations in Bryce Canyon.
- Hiking is customized for your abilities.
- You must be able to carry and transport all of your own photography gear. We’re able to help within reason. If you need assistance, please arrange this with us prior to booking.
- Bryce sits at 8000 feet above sea level. Stay hydrated, rest and know hiking/walking will be a little slower here.
- December – February: Winter conditions with snow covered trails.
- March – May Nice days but can still bring snow/wind at any time.
- June – September: Busiest time of year with afternoon thunderstorms starting in July. Much cooler than Zion.
- October – November: Low light angles, few crowds and possible snow.
- Personal Favorite Time: January. Winter in Bryce will take your breath away. Come find out why on our Winter Wonderland Workshop!
Springdale/Zion – 2 Hours
Capitol Reef – 2 1/2 Hours
Las Vegas – 4 Hours (note LV is on PST and Utah is MST)
Moab – 4 1/2 Hours
- Camera Body (Digital or Film)
- Various lenses. We generally use anything from an ultra wide-angle to medium telephoto. Rarely do we ever need anything wider than 14mm. Bryce Canyon can be incredible with long lenses of 100mm – 600mm
- Tripod (highly recommended for this tour)
- Extra Batteries/charger.
- Circular Polarizer*
- Graduated Neutral Density filters*
- Extra memory cards/film (you’ll use them, guaranteed!)
- Hiking shoes/boots. We don’t recommend sandals or flip flops due to the rugged terrain.
- Extra layers. It can be cold at sunrise and sunset, even in the summer!
- No Food is provided.
- Deposit of 50% due upon booking and the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to Workshop start date.
- Cancellations 90 days or more from the workshop date will receive a full refund minus a $200 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 90 days of the workshop date are non-refundable. You may apply paid monies towards a different workshop based upon availability. Custom Workshops are available so we’ll work with you in the event you need to cancel within the 90 days of a workshop date.
- Please note “days” are full calendar days.