Bryce Canyon Photography Workshop
Winter Wonderland January 24-26 & February 7-9, 2022
About Bryce Canyon
Our Bryce Canyon Winter Photography Workshop is designed to help you shoot in Winter, be more comfortable in Winter conditions and make beautiful images of Bryce Canyon in Winter! Bryce Canyon comes alive in the winter with frosted hoodoos, incredible glowing and reflecting light and a photography experience to never forget! Join us for an incredible 3 days while we explore this Winter Wonderland from above and below the rim. This workshop is designed to be focused on shooting and not on post processing so we’ll be spending most of our time outside. Over the course of 3 full days you’ll have an opportunity to shoot sunrise from 3 different locations, explore below the rim and photograph the sunset from select locations. We’re choosing to focus on shooting for this workshop to maximize your time creating images and learning field techniques.
Focus Topics of our Bryce Canyon Workshop
- Isolating a composition
- Cold weather shooting practices
- Long lens compression
- Angles of light
- Glowing, bouncing and reflected light
- Location selection
- Experiencing a landscape vs observing
- Observations leading to images
- Working with given conditions of the landscape
- Compositions & Seeing in the field
- Meals. Breakfast & Dinners included. See below for information about lunch.
- Professional Photography Instruction and logistics of 3 Day Workshop
- Small Group learning Environment
- Transportation, Lodging. See Below
Bryce Canyon Workshop Pricing
$1600 per person
Includes 3 Full Days shooting, 3 sunrises, 3 sunsets. Dinner and Breakfast are included.
Lodging not included in workshop fee. Many lodging options are available in Bryce Canyon which are all close to where we’ll be shooting. We recommend staying 4 nights minimum to include the night prior to our first morning. Stay night of 23rd for the January workshop, night of 6th for February workshop). Bryce Canyon Pines and Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn are recommended hotels.
Deposit & Cancellation
- Deposit of 50% due upon booking. The remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to Workshop start date.
- Cancellations 90 days or more from the workshop date will receive a full refund minus a $200 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 90 days of the workshop date are non-refundable. You may apply paid monies towards a different workshop based upon availability. Custom and Private Workshops are available so we’ll work with you in the event you need to cancel within the 90 days of a workshop date.
- Please note “days” are full calendar days.