Bryce Canyon Photo Tour
Daily Sunrise Photo Tours of sunning Bryce Canyon National Park. We’ll guide you to amazing locations and provide professional photography instruction so you can maximize your time in Bryce Canyon.
- Meeting time is 80 min before sunrise.
- Transportation is provided from your lodging in Bryce Canyon City. If staying outside the park, please plan on meeting at the visitor center. Directions HERE
- Light hiking only. We’ll mostly be on the Rim Trail but we can customize the tour.
- Please be prepared for cold weather. Bryce Canyon can be windy in the mornings and is often colder than you think. We’ll advise you on the weather conditions prior to the tour.
- Tour Duration: 4-5 Hours
- Bryce Canyon offers many composition opportunities with one primary location for sunrise followed by many other locations after sunrise. There is a lot to photograph here!
- $200 per photographer or $300 per couple (1 photographer, one passenger)
- Limited to 4 people total
- First booking may choose a private tour for $100 additional. Example: A Private Photo Tour for a Couple (1 photographer & 1 non-photographer) – $400 or Private Tour for 2 photographers – $500
Cancellation Policy – Bryce Photo Tours
- All tours are fully prepaid at the time of booking.
- Cancellations 30 days or more from the tour date will receive a full refund.
- 29 days – 2 days prior: 75% will be refunded or you may reschedule based upon availability.
- Within 2 days: No refund offered, you may reschedule based upon availability.
- Please note “days” are full calendar days.
Note: Bryce Canyon occasionally receives extreme wind and in these instances we may give you the option to cancel your photo tour for a full refund or rebook to a different day or an evening tour. These extreme wind events are rare and occur primarily in Winter. No refunds are offered due to any other weather conditions as such conditions make for incredible photos! If the weather is unacceptable, you may choose to rebook based upon availability for no additional fee. Please contact us with any questions regarding changes or cancellations of your Photo Tour.
What to Bring
- Camera Body (Digital or Film)
- Various lenses. We generally use anything from an ultra wide-angle to medium telephoto. Rarely do we ever need anything longer than 300mm or wider than 14mm.
- Extra Batteries/charger. USB ports available in vehicle for charging.
- Circular Polarizer*
- Graduated Neutral Density filters*
- Extra memory cards/film (you’ll use them, guaranteed!)
- Hiking shoes/boots. We don’t recommend sandals or flip flops due to the rugged terrain.
- Extra layers. It can be cold at sunrise and sunset, even in the summer!
- No Food is provided. We will have complimentary refreshments such as Gatorade, soft drinks and water in our cooler. You may also store food that you bring.
*Indicates optional items and not necessary for this photo tour.
Please see your other photo tours in Zion National Park listed below. We look forward to exploring Zion National Park with you!