Daily Photography Tours in Zion National Park
We offer various photography based tours of Zion National Park to assist you in creating amazing images of your own!
Sunrise 1/2 Day Photo Tour – $149 per person
- An introduction to Zion National Park, great for 1st time visitors.
- Meeting time is 1 hour before Sunrise and is listed on your booking info
- We’ll visit one primary location for sunrise. We’ll base the location on current conditions to ensure we’re in the best place for the spectacular light in Zion National Park.
- We’ll visit several other locations after sunrise with many photographic opportunities
- Meeting point is Zion National Park Visitor Center. Click HERE for detailed directions.
- Limit 4 people per tour. First bookings have option to upgrade to a Private Tour
- Tour Duration: 5-6 Hours
- We hold commercial use permits for Zion National Park and are trained in CPR & First-Aid
What to Bring
- Camera Body (Digital or Film)
- Various lenses. We generally use anything from an ultra wide-angle to medium telephoto. Rarely do we ever need anything longer than 300mm or wider than 14mm.
- Extra Batteries/charger. USB ports available in vehicle for charging.
- Circular Polarizer*
- Graduated Neutral Density filters*
- Extra memory cards/film (you’ll use them, guaranteed!)
- Hiking shoes/boots. We don’t recommend sandals or flip flops due to the rugged terrain.
- Extra layers. It can be cold at sunrise and sunset, even in the summer!
- No Food is provided. We will have complimentary refreshments such as Gatorade, soft drinks and water in our cooler. You may also store food that you bring.
*Indicates optional items and not necessary for this photo tour.
Please see your other photo tours in Zion National Park listed below. We look forward to exploring Zion National Park with you!