Southwest Utah Photo Tour 2023
Week 1: Jan 18-20, 2023 *Sold Out
Week 2: Mar 8-10, 2023
Week 3: June 28-30, 2023
Week 4: Nov 8-10, 2023
Limited to 3 People per Tour. Small groups, always.
- This photo tour is limited to a small group of 3 people, with 1 instructor. This allows focused help and guiding while allowing our group to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
- Locations may include: Brian Head, Duck Creek, Greater Zion, Gunlock Reservoir, Yant Flat, Cedar Breaks and so many other hidden gems!
- 3 Full Days of photographing and exploring SW Utah. Mornings will begin before sunrise, evenings will end after sunset.
- March & July may have a short mid-day break due to long days. November and January will be full days.
- Learn while creating images in small groups. The purpose of this Photo Tour is to create and have hands on instruction while exploring. Large tour groups can’t offer this level of personalized instruction.
- The SW Utah Photo Tour is designed to photograph many locations with local knowledge and professional instruction. This is similar to our Greater Zion 1-Day Workshop but expands to a larger area over 3 full days.