Beyond Zion National Park – Sunset Photo Tour
Our Beyond Zion Photo Tour is a specialized photography tour of Zion National Park which showcases the grand landscape views of Zion and the Greater Zion Area. We live here and know this area well. We’ll show you locations you likely won’t discover on your own.
Crowds? Nope. Unlike the rest of Zion National Park we won’t be among crowds and will likely not see another photographer. We’ll visit several unique vantage points around Zion National Park which will take your breath away. This tour is only offered in the evenings to take advantage of sunset light over Zion National Park.
Beyond Zion – Sunset Photo Tour
$300 per Person
Beginner to Expert
1 – 4 People
What to bring
- Camera Body (Digital or Film) Various lenses. We generally use anything from an ultra wide-angle to medium telephoto. Rarely do we ever need anything longer than 300mm or wider than 14mm.
- Extra Batteries/charger. USB ports available in vehicle for charging.
- Circular Polarizer*
- Graduated Neutral Density filters*
- Extra memory cards/film (you’ll use them, guaranteed!)
- Hiking shoes/boots. We don’t recommend sandals or flip flops due to the rugged terrain.
- Sunscreen/water/snacks Extra layers. It can be cold at sunrise and sunset, even in the summer! No Food is provided.
- *Indicates optional items and not necessary for this photo tour.
- Non-Photographers/Children: $50
- Limited to 4 people total to provide the best experience and learning
- Meeting Time: 4-5 Hours before sunset
- Tour Duration: 5-6 Hours
- All tours are fully prepaid at the time of booking.
- Cancellations 30 days or more from the tour date will receive a full refund.
- 29 days – 2 days prior: 75% will be refunded or you may reschedule based upon availability.
- Within 2 days: No refund offered, you may reschedule based upon availability.
- Please note “days” are full calendar days.
- All Photo Tours are Private Transportation included.
- We’ll pick you up and drop off from your hotel in Springdale (or surrounding area).
- Visit several locations in afternoon light
- Final Sunset Location
- Tour Duration 5-6 Hours Total