Our Beyond Zion Photo Tour is a specialized photography tour of Zion National Park which showcases the grand landscape views of Zion.
We’ll visit several unique vantage points around Zion National Park which will take your breath away. This tour is only offered in the evenings to take advantage of sunset light over Zion National Park.
Beyond Zion Photo Tour – $300
- All Photo Tours are Private
- Non-Photographers/Children: $50
- Limited to 3 people total to provide the best experience and learning
- Meeting Time: 4 Hours before sunset
- Tour Duration: 5-6 Hours
- We are trained in CPR & First-Aid.
What to Bring
- Camera Body (Digital or Film)
- Various lenses. We generally use anything from an ultra wide-angle to medium telephoto. Rarely do we ever need anything longer than 300mm or wider than 14mm.
- Extra Batteries/charger. USB ports available in vehicle for charging.
- Circular Polarizer*
- Graduated Neutral Density filters*
- Extra memory cards/film (you’ll use them, guaranteed!)
- Hiking shoes/boots. We don’t recommend sandals or flip flops due to the rugged terrain.
- Extra layers. It can be cold at sunrise and sunset, even in the summer!
- No Food is provided. We will have complimentary refreshments such as Gatorade, soft drinks and water in our cooler. You may also store food that you bring.
*Indicates optional items and not necessary for this photo tour.